i kiss your shorelineno matter how frequently you send me away #oceanic #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-28 12:30
- adverb – into non-existence.
- noun – an away match or win.
- adverb – to or at a distance from a particular place or person.
- adverb – into an appropriate place for storage or safekeeping.
- adverb – constantly, persistently, or continuously.
- adjective – (of a sports fixture) played at the opponents' ground.
i am only yours to keep forever if you don't drive me away #forever #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-09 11:45
always wear a smilethe gift of life will then be yours to give away #breslov #haiku https://t.co/iJQsAUFpqQ— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-08 04:43
i can get awaywith anything in the name of entertainment #haiku #micropoetry #entertainment— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-30 03:25
pain begat practicebut pain has fallen away while practice rises— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-08-18 10:48