i kiss your shorelineno matter how frequently— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-02-28 00:00:00
you send me away
- adverb – into non-existence.
- noun – an away match or win.
- adverb – to or at a distance from a particular place or person.
- adverb – into an appropriate place for storage or safekeeping.
- adverb – constantly, persistently, or continuously.
- adjective – (of a sports fixture) played at the opponents' ground.
i am only yours to keep forever if you— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-09 00:00:00
don’t drive me away
always wear a smilethe gift of life will then be— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-08-08 00:00:00
yours to give away
#breslov #haiku https://t.co/iJQsAUFpqQ
i can get awaywith anything in the name— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-05-30 00:00:00
#haiku #micropoetry #entertainment
pain begat practicebut pain has fallen away— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-08-19 00:00:00
while practice rises