if you look aroundwhen everything goes sideways people are helping #unity #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-06-03 09:03
- adverb – located or situated on every side.
- adverb – so as to face in the opposite direction.
- adverb – in or to many places throughout a locality.
- adverb – aimlessly or unsystematically; here and there.
- adverb – present, living, in the vicinity, or in active use.
- adverb – (used with a number or quantity) approximately.
- preposition – on every side of.
- preposition – in or to many places throughout (a community or locality).
- preposition – following an approximately circular route.
- preposition – so as to encircle or embrace (someone or something).
when everyone elsearound me cries disaster i will press forward #redoubtable #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2019-05-08 08:04
if you look aroundwhen everything goes sideways people are helping #yougotthis #haiku https://t.co/1ilWsaXKO6— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-10-10 12:38
opportunitywalks around in overalls and resembles work #opportunity #haiku— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2018-07-19 11:55