this young soldier weighs ninety-eight pounds soaking wet fifty of them heart
- noun – the quality or state of being physically strong.
- noun – the capacity of an object or substance to withstand great force or pressure.
- noun – the potency or degree of concentration of a drug, chemical, or drink.
- noun – a good or beneficial quality or attribute of a person or thing.
- noun – the number of people comprising a group, typically a team or army.
how will i endure the tumult of the world if pleasure conquers me
he will not lay down a burden on my shoulders that I cannot lift
a gift from a friend a simple shirt of cotton is loving armor