you sometimes hear mespeaking from my hiding place— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-27 00:00:00
behind the mirror
- noun – the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought.
- noun – a person's ability to think and reason; the intellect.
- noun – a person's attention.
- verb – be distressed, annoyed, or worried by.
- verb – regard as important; feel concern about.
cynicism isa disease that robs people— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-09-16 00:00:00
of the gift of life
Enlightenment livesIn the space between my thoughts:— Haiku Desu (@17morae) 2017-07-27 00:00:00